When planning a vacation, most tourists opt for the hotel that will meet the basic requirements, however, it is desirable that the room rate is also not “biting”. But at the same time everyone would like to relax nicely, not solely can “afford”. Because in the world there are places where offers an extensive range of services, but on the first click they are all wishes.
1. The hotel “GrandResortLagonissi”: 60 000 USD per night – is not the limit
The most expensive hotel in the world located in Greece, near Athens monumental. King room, or Royal Villa, has everything “your heart desires”: private beach, swimming pool with heated sea water, a magnificent view of the boundless sea, a sauna, a Royal decoration of the rooms, and a chef on demand, a Butler, a servant and even a pianist. Continue reading
The best hotels for lovers includes:
1. “Parrot Cay Resort”, the Turks and Caicos Islands
– this resort on a private island with white sandy beach, where there is no airport in the tropical Paradise. You can go diving, surfing, ride a catamaran, go fishing, do yoga, etc. Cost from $450 per night from April, you can stay in a Villa on the coast.
In 2005 it was decided to tie the knot Ben Affleck and Jennifer garner;
2. “Castello Odescalchi”, Italy
– near Rome in Bracciano castle from the 15th century, in which stop members of the Royal families, celebrities and Hollywood stars.
Widely known to the public the castle became once here was the wedding of Tom cruise and Katie Holmes in 2006. The ceremony was attended by Brooke shields and Jennifer Lopez and other celebrities. Continue reading
Paradise in the ocean. The most unusual hotel built on the water.
One of the best and most beautiful places for diving is the island of Pemba, Zanzibar in Tanzania (East Africa), here in the depths of the Indian ocean you can watch the amazing beauty of the underwater world. Here it was decided to build a unique floating above water-the underwater hotel, which is part of the resort, the “Manta Resort”.
This floating underwater hotel was developed by Swedish designer Mikael Gerberga (Mikael Genberg), who heads the company “Genberg Underwater Hotels”. The hotel “Manta Resort” is a three-tiered structure with a height of 4 meters, the bottom of which deepened to a couple of meters under water. Design is fixed to the bottom ropes so that she couldn’t swim. The first tier is the roof of the hotel, which is a lager, here in the sunshine during the day or to admire the starry night sky. Continue reading