The concept of “hotel as a place to pass the night” are long gone: more and more hotels in themselves are attractions. Unusual hotels, which is to talk, a lot. In our review we present 3 nominations.
1. The most unusual material. Never know what they are doing of. You will be surprised.
2. The most unusual location or appearance. Owners of hotels are ready to go to any lengths to attract attention and be remembered.
The most unusual material.
5. Straw hotel.
Kumbuk River Hotel, Buttala, Sri Lanka
The hotel is located on 16 acres of wilderness along the river OYA Kumbukkan, where visitors can sleep in the belly of a giant elephant. Environmental two-storey hut built from grass and twigs, and on windy days the hotel starts to wiggle. Continue reading
The best hotels for lovers includes:
1. “Parrot Cay Resort”, the Turks and Caicos Islands
– this resort on a private island with white sandy beach, where there is no airport in the tropical Paradise. You can go diving, surfing, ride a catamaran, go fishing, do yoga, etc. Cost from $450 per night from April, you can stay in a Villa on the coast.
In 2005 it was decided to tie the knot Ben Affleck and Jennifer garner;
2. “Castello Odescalchi”, Italy
– near Rome in Bracciano castle from the 15th century, in which stop members of the Royal families, celebrities and Hollywood stars.
Widely known to the public the castle became once here was the wedding of Tom cruise and Katie Holmes in 2006. The ceremony was attended by Brooke shields and Jennifer Lopez and other celebrities. Continue reading
Datalife Engine Demo
Paris – most visited city in the world. Every year it is visited by more tourists than Rome, London, new York or Athens. And this is not a temporary craze – it always has been. Important conceptual codes of the concept of “lifestyle” form of the great legend of this city: “Paris is the capital of love and fashion”, “the most romantic city in the world”, “see Paris and die”.
The phenomenon of Paris has long been agitating the minds of millions. Many cities in the world boast beautiful architecture, unique exhibits for museums and gastronomic delights, but this atmosphere of grace, ease and beauty of life found nowhere else.
“Parisian chic” – the special music of this city, its rhythm and the fan associations that appear when exploring the sights, you know from books, movies, songs. These stable images, from somewhere familiar, get when you meet them in reality an incredible emotional response. Continue reading