The best hotels in the world for lovers
The best hotels for lovers includes:
1. “Parrot Cay Resort”, the Turks and Caicos Islands
– this resort on a private island with white sandy beach, where there is no airport in the tropical Paradise. You can go diving, surfing, ride a catamaran, go fishing, do yoga, etc. Cost from $450 per night from April, you can stay in a Villa on the coast.
In 2005 it was decided to tie the knot Ben Affleck and Jennifer garner;
2. “Castello Odescalchi”, Italy
– near Rome in Bracciano castle from the 15th century, in which stop members of the Royal families, celebrities and Hollywood stars.
Widely known to the public the castle became once here was the wedding of Tom cruise and Katie Holmes in 2006. The ceremony was attended by Brooke shields and Jennifer Lopez and other celebrities.
3. “Cloisters, Lutherville”, Maryland, USA
– built in 1930, the building is styled with a medieval European mansion. The hotel is built out of materials brought from Europe, the interiors are decorated with tapestries from France, paintings and Antiques. W ere carried out in a 250 year celebrations.
In The Cloisters the new year’s eve 1997 married will Smith and jada Smith Pinkett.
4. “Plaza”, new York, USA
– the most famous hotel in the world for his triumph chose a pair of the most famous actors, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas.
Located on Fifth Avenue hotel has for many years been the most popular place for weddings. Couples can choose for the ceremony hall of the Grand Ballroom or the Terrace Room, the hotel has 102 suites that can accommodate guests. Cost: from $645.
5. Villa D’este, Italy
in the 16th century as a summer residence of the Catholic cardinals from 1873 turned into a luxury hotel. The property has a large garden with trees 500 years old, and azaleas, camellias and roses. Depending on the budget at Villa, you can choose your desired room type, price per night from $545.
Star of TV series “the Office” John Krasinski and British actress Emily blunt gave each other an oath of love on the shores of lake Como surrounded by lush gardens with camellias and roses.
6. “Umaid Bhawan Palace”, India
– one of the largest private residences in the world still is the home of the Royal family of Jodhpur. At the cost of one night stay ($900) also includes a traditional welcome with elephants and camels, palmist and astrologer.
It was here in 2007 had been a luxurious event Elizabeth Hurley and Arun Nayar.